Account Coordinator (Herndon, VA based)
The Account Coordinator will report to the Director of Client Budget Management. The Account Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Budget Manager in Los Angeles, and will also support the Account Executive in Herndon.
- Interface with clients and client cost consultants to track and route Deutsch estimates through signature matrix.
- Audit and review of Deutsch estimates before routing through clients.
- Printing and distributing of Deutsch Budget Tracking Document.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and setup of all Budget Meetings.
- Attend client budget meetings.
- Filing and other clerical work.
- Support Account Executive in client meeting preparation and attend as needed. This can include, but is not limited to, printing materials, pinning creative on boards, video conference set up, taking notes, misc. meeting prep (booking rooms, etc.).
- Along with the Account Executive, provide overall support as needed for Los Angeles team members when visiting the Herndon office.
- Positive attitude required
- High level of professionalism as this position resides in the client office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the Budget Coordinator will be required to interface with clients and various departments within the agency.
- Good computer skills, competent with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and function in a fast paced environment.
- Although this is an entry level position, familiarity with working in an office environment is a must.
Please check all the fields and try again.