Account Director - Healthcare
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it.
We are looking for an Account Director to lead the launch of an innovative new healthcare brand here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Day-to-day lead on an innovative healthcare, DTC account
- Responsible for a team of two direct reports and report to directly to EVP, Group Account Director
- Proactively build strong client relationships and help meet business needs
- Partner with creative and strategy leads to develop briefs and produce creative work
- Drive digital strategy and vision for global digital ecosystem
- Produce fully integrated campaigns
- Influence and inspire thought leadership with agency partners
- Accountable for meeting legal and budgetary guidelines
- Mentor and develop team members including reviews and goal setting
- Give input on scope of work, budget and track team efficiencies for client needs
- Awareness of profitability of his/her business to the agency – is cost-conscious of account handling expenses and alert to opportunities for growth in other product assignments
- Network on behalf of clients and the agency
- And all other assigned tasks
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- A clear and creative vision to drive client business
- Strong strategic POV
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Desire to lead, manage and mentor your account team
- Curiosity in category and desire to learn more
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Exceptional communicator, strong presenter
- Extensive knowledge of integrated campaigns and tech forward approach
- At least 5+ years of agency experience with supervisory capacity
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: At least 5+ years of agency experience with supervisory capacity
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.