We are looking for an Account Director to join our Account Management team here at Deutsch!
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Sharing the responsibility for a significantly sized global account internally and externally
- Build strong client relationships, staying close to objectives and client goals
- Influence thought leadership throughout the agency partners
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Inspire innovative ideas
- Able to prioritize priorities
- Collaborate effectively with other agency stakeholders and the team
- Accountable for meeting budgetary guidelines
- Mentor and develop team members
- Support new business efforts
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Experience leading and managing a large piece of business
- Energy, professionalism, influencing skills
- Exceptional communicator, strong presenter
- Extensive knowledge of integrated campaigns
- Strong interest and experience in sports/lifestyle
- At least 7+ years of agency experience with 5 years of supervisory capacity
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.