Job Title: Account Director
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Director
We are looking for an Account Director to join our Account Management team here at Deutsch.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. It’s a different kind of agency. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Sharing the responsibility for a significantly sized account internally and externally
- Build strong client relationships, staying close to objectives and client goals
- Influence thought leadership throughout the agency partners
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Inspire innovative ideas
- Able to prioritize priorities
- Collaborate effectively with other agency stakeholders and the team
- Accountable for meeting budgetary guidelines
- Mentor and develop team members
- Support new business efforts
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Experience leading and managing a large piece of business
- Energy, professionalism, Influencing skills
- Exceptional communicator, strong presenter
- Extensive knowledge of integrated campaigns
- Technology and or BtoB a plus
- 7 years of agency experience with 5 years of supervisory capacity
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.