Content Manager, Business Development
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our (energetic) Business Development team. Working directly with the EVP, Head of Business Development, the goal of this position is to focus on the writing and editing of all agency marketing content. This content will be used for RFPs, credentials, presentations and can also cross over into PR and award submissions. This position will help to evolve the agency positioning, story, and supporting cases. The position will collaborate closely with Creative, Business Development, PR, and the Leadership team.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in pushing for creative business solutions that have never been seen before.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people (and dogs), but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. We encourage Deutschers to ideate, implement and execute in ways that truly to sets Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Writing agency marketing content: general positioning, RFP submissions, credentials, cases, thought leaderships pieces, leave behinds, etc.
- Management and organization of content
- Collaborate with consultants on profiles, materials and correspondence
- Writing and creation of “bait” to send to specific prospects
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to create thought leadership pieces to attract prospects
- Building and organizing prospecting database including continual mining of current news and client/agency activity
- Concepting, coordinating, producing conferences and events – dinners, meet and greets, signage, one sheets
- Concepting, writing, coordinating video content needed for agency videos, case studies, award submissions
- Help craft and build content needed for active pitches
- Share and sync content with other agency departments: PR / HR / Operations
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Three years relevant work experience writing content for an organization
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- A passion for writing content and marketing an organization/company
- Proven experience working cross functionally across an organization
- Proficient in Keynote
- Familiar with database organization (Salesforce, Pipedrive)
- Experience with CMS systems (October)
- Adaptability/ Face Challenges with Optimism / Team Player / Entrepreneurial Spirit / Creativity
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.