At Deutsch, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative integrated teams. Everyone has shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
We are looking for an Account Executive. This person will be in an integrated role and will be working closely with the entire team to manage various pieces of business. More specifically, help lead our creator/influencer initiative and assist on Social, Digital, TV, and Radio.
Ideally, this person will also have some experience running paid search campaigns and/or programmatic campaigns but is not necessary.
Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for Agency and Clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
Must have a positive, high-energy attitude. We have great clients that are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers that show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling
- Have thorough understanding of social and demonstrated experience working with creators/influencers.
- Work closely with our community manager on creator/influencer discovery, measurement and reporting, campaign management, tracking and billing
- Work with social strategy team to help determine which creators are the best fit for certain campaigns
Leads competitive research audits, specific to creators/influencers, and begin to craft agency POVs with guidance
- An understanding of radio and broadcast production (including demonstrated anticipation of what can go wrong) is needed along with basic understanding of/experience in digital production (banners, websites, mobile)
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with Taco Bell clients
- Support Strategy and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
- Collaboratively manage creative teams, kick-off projects and convey Client feedback
Ensure concepts are routed through proper channels (legal, proofing, production/ba for usage)
- Work to develop/help refine client presentations
- Work with Account Directors and Account Supervisors to present to Clients and lead both internal and client meetings with confidence
- Exhibit solid writing skills. Summarize meetings and send recaps internally and to Client where appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
- Oversee estimates/billing
- Confident in managing the production and launch of multiple campaigns at one time
- Able to work with various producers and production teams to create and manage timelines, as well as hold teams to deadlines and ensure deliverables are met
- Foster the growth of your coordinator or aae and learn when/how to delegate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and MS Access
- Knowledge of creators/influencers
- 2-3 years of full-time experience in account management at a full-service agency