At Deutsch, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative integrated teams. Everyone has shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
We are looking for an Account Executive. This person will be in an integrated role, and will be working closely with the entire team to manage various pieces of business and all related communications–TV, digital/mobile, print/OOH, Radio, and social.
• Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for Agency and Clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
• Must have a positive, high-energy attitude. This is a start-up so an entrepreneurial spirit is key! We have great clients that are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers that show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling.
• Hold thorough understanding of print, OOH, and broadcast production (including demonstrated anticipation of what can go wrong) along with basic understanding of/experience in digital production (banners, websites, mobile)
• Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients
• Support Account Planning and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
• Collaboratively manage creative teams, kick-off projects and convey Client feedback
• Work to develop/help refine client presentations
• Work with Account Director to present to Clients and lead both internal and client meetings with confidence
• Exhibit solid writing skills. Summarize news/trade articles for team and send POVs to Client where appropriate
• Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
• Oversee estimates/billing
• Confident in managing the production and launch of multiple campaigns at one time
• Able to work with various producers and production teams to create and manage timelines, as well as hold teams to deadlines and ensure deliverables are met
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and MS Access
• Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
• 2-3 years of full-time experience in account management at a full-service agency