Assistant Media Buyer
Job Title: Assistant Media Buyer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Non-Exempt
We are looking for an Assistant Media Buyer to join our seasoned Media team here at Deutsch!
We have a fast-paced environment made up of the best & brightest and work with the world’s leading clients. We provide a casual work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Deutschers are encouraged to share their unique voices and ideas to ultimately reach success for the client, for Deutsch, and for the individual.
WHAT YOU’d DO
· Assist buyers in maintaining and executing media buys
· Learn buying/media terminology and buying computer systems used daily
· Actively participate in and demonstrate learning from training programs
· Develop skills in communicating with media reps
· And any other tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to multitask
· Strong verbal communication and mathematical abilities
· Computer skills - including MS Office and email applications
· Team player
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Practical familiarity with TV and other media types
Education: BA/BS Marketing, or other related field,
Media related internships a plus
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.