Assistant Media Buyer, National Video
We are looking for a Assistant Media Buyer of National Video to join our Media team at Deutsch.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Analyzing syndicated research data to determine what networks/dayparts/stations will best reach the target audience
- Research media trends and statistics
- Confer with the other members of the media team – both planners and buyers - to meet client marketing goals and objectives
- Assist buyers to make sure all media schedules are running as ordered each quarter to meet delivery goals.
- Stewarding media buys and conducting post analyses
- Confirming and monitoring media orders with television networks
- Construct post-buy analyses to determine actual delivery of the schedule
- Manage budget summaries, campaign flowcharts, and billing
- Create insertion orders, digital campaign detailed summaries
- Create relationships with stations and rep firms to maintain buys, solve problems, and understand what is trending and best options for clients
- Negotiate with networks for prime spots
- Build PowerPoint and Excel templates for presentations, reporting, and present story telling decks
- Additional administration responsibilities may occur (scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, etc.)
- Participate in learning and training opportunities
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Internship experience in Media Buying
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Solid research (quan./qual.) and analytical skills
- Teamplayer skills with great organization skills, ability to work work well under pressure
- Fluent in Excel and Microsoft Office
- · Knowledge of Nielsen TV, Nielsen Audio, SQAD a plus
- Passionate, focusedabout advertising with a real interest in media and television
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,protected veteran status, or disability status.