Associate Account Director - Healthcare
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
The strategy department is looking for a strategist who is fluent in technology, web based, b to b space with a solid foundation in brand strategy. Ideally a brand planner with experience in digital who’s got a mind for systems-thinking and user experience.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Gain the perception as a thought leader by acting as a key contributor in the development of campaign platforms, using agile methodologies and design-thinking
- Make compelling arguments that move from data to simple, clear, human ideas
- Consistently generate innovative thinking that challenges the conventional approach
- Fluent in the end to end customer journey as well as client process and workflow
- Inspire technology, design, creative, media and account teams by introducing new approaches, insights and ways of working
- Provide analysis and synthesis on complex branding problems that require both analytical thinking and creative thinking
- Synthesize and convert data into compelling insights and brand positioning ideas
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Exposed to design-thinking, customer journey’s
- Understands UX and the launching of websites and creating of apps or all things interactive
- Knowledge and passion for technology
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Can bring audiences to life in a compelling manner
- And any other tasks as assigned
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in the technology space working in an agency
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.