We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our Media team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Manage planners and their time management.
- Provide direction to buyers.
- Lead lines of business with strong oversight.
- Integrated role with TV being a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - verbal and written
- Strong aptitude for numbers and attention to detail – understanding of numbers (%'s, budgets, etc.)
- Solid research (quan./qual.) and analytical skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and multitask
- Ability to work independently but still be a team player
- Computer skills (spreadsheets, word, charts, Prisma, MediaTools, etc.)
- Passionate, focused about advertising with a real interest in media/pop culture, etc.
- Experience trafficking or pulling reports in an ad server
- Paid social media planning experience
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Gather information about consumer viewing/reading habits/internet/brand usage broken down by demographics, region, etc. in order to form targeted plans
- Excellent excel skills
- Manage budget summaries, campaign flowcharts, and billing
- Oversee and manage team and help them to advance in their careers
- Create insertion orders, digital campaign detailed summaries, and creative rotation templates to contract media and traffic creative to vendors
- Monitor current media spending and performance of placed media for accuracy
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Work closely with clients and media partners
- Think creatively and strategically to determine effective, efficient, and innovative solutions to reach targeted audiences
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: 5-7 years
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.