Paid Social Assistant
We are looking for a Paid Social Assistant to join our Media team at Deutsch.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Develop, execute, and optimize Paid Media buying strategies for specific channels. This will involve: researching client service and product offerings, providing platform recommendations and rationale, building and refining audience targets, and ongoing monitoring and optimization of campaigns across multiple lines of business
- Monitor social campaigns daily
- Manage campaign pacing and performance against benchmarks for clients
- Manage large budgets across lines of business and track social spending to assure we are on budget
- Handle invoices across social platforms
- Publish content across social channels (dark, promoted/published, organic)
- Contribute to a client-facing bi-weekly social newsletter
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Internship experience in social media buying
- Familiarity of social media advertising and Facebook ads manager (ideally Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest as well)
- Ability to demonstrate critical and analytical thinking
- Basic knowledge of Excel and formulas
- Passion for social media
- A drive to learn and use information to innovate
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and work independently
- Strategic and analytical skillset
- An interest in advertising for financial services
- Experience with technical issues such as campaign tagging, QA, and troubleshooting issues a plus
- Familiarity of social content publishing tools, i.e. Spredfast is a plus
- Advertising Agency experience a plus
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.