Junior Data Strategist
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for a Junior Data Strategist to join our Strategy team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Analyze data
- Ability to solve business problems thru data
- Translate data making it user friendly, both verbally and in writing
- Present data to clients and internal stake holders
- Work daily with: Tableau, Advanced Excel, Facebook/Twitter Insights, Google Analytics, etc., Social listening tools; NetBase, Crimson Hexagon. Database software; Access, SQL. Sales/marketing technology solutions, and/or analytical tools; SPSS, SAS, R, Python.
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Strong analytics skills, enjoys numbers
- Strong business communications; written and verbal
- PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Some business experience in marketing, advertising, sales, or financial analysis preferred
- Basic understanding of CRM, Direct / Database Marketing, Digital & Social Marketing and related analytics.
- Detail-oriented, dedicated, collaborative, curious, quick learner, thorough, good judgement (analysis and client situations)
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BS/BA in economics, business (finance/marketing/accounting), sociology, psychology, biology, math, stats, computer science, etc.
Experience: 0-3 years experience
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.