Associate Director of National Video
We are looking for an Associate Director, National Video to join our Media team!
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. It’s a different kind of agency. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Serve as Agency lead for the National Video Buying practice
- Educate senior management and all levels of the Media department on the ever-changing National Television marketplace
- Independently own and manage the day to day National Television buying
- Foster client relationships and become the lead for client requests internally and externally
- Ensure clients are continuously up to date on the status of account activity
- Continually seek new ideas and opportunities for clients
- Effectively represent and “sell” work to clients – Ultimately present buy recommendations as well as any additional work documents in a professional and competent manner in order to instill a feeling of confidence and trust
- Participate in industry events and conferences and report back to the team the implications for the Agency
- Provide team members with motivation, leadership, training and mentoring support in an effort to facilitate a positive work environment.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- 7 Years experience in National Television Buying
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven experience in managing teams of people and working cross functionally across an organization
- Adaptability / Leadership Skills / Team Player / Communication Skills / Responability & Accountability
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.