Associate Business Affairs Manager
Job Title: Associate Business Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Entry - Mid
We are looking for a Associate Business Affairs Manager to join our Business Affairs team here at Deutsch.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Work closely with producers to prepare estimates, production/editorial contracts and insurance docments.
- Estimate for session fees and issue talent contracts
- Generate purchase orders and process vendor invoices
- Manage production budgets through final billing of projects
- Issue session reports and final casts lists via Extreme Reach
- Ensure compliance with SAG/AFTRA guidelines where applicable
- Interface with Account Management, Client Cost Consultants, Finance and Vendors
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Minimum of 1 year relevant agency experience
- Knowledge of SAG/AFTRA union guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Extreme Reach Platform and/or SAP
- Experience with foreign talent contracts and payments including ACTRA a plus
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.