Associate Business Affairs Manager
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for a Associate Business Affairs Manager to join our Business Department team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Work closely with producers to prepare estimates, production/editorial contracts and insurance documents
- Estimate for session fees and issue talent contracts
- Generate purchase orders and process vendor invoices
- Manage production budgets through final billing of projects
- Issue session reports and final casts lists via Extreme Reach
- Ensure compliance with SAG/AFTRA guidelines where applicable
- Interface with Account Management, Client Cost Consultants, Finance and Vendors
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Knowledge of SAG/AFTRA union guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Extreme Reach Platform and/or SAP
- Experience with foreign talent contracts and payments including ACTRA a plus
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: Minimum of 1 year relevant agency experience
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.