Integrated Business Affairs Manager
We currently have an opening for a Business Affairs Manager who will help manage the business aspects of our commercial productions.
• Working with Producers on preparing TV & radio production estimates for client approval and preparing contracts between Agency & vendors relating to production (music contracts, production contracts, editorial contracts, etc.)
• Handling scale and over-scale talent negotiations
• Negotiating usage rights to third party materials (music, UGC footage, names, etc.)
• Executing deal memos and long form contracts
• Managing creative searches for celebrity talent, music, etc.
• Tracking commercial/talent usage and executing option terms
• Working with producers and accounting to reconcile and close jobs
• 3-5 years of Broadcast Business Affairs and Licensing experience at an ad agency.
• Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment and should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Donovan and MS Access.