We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are actively seeking a Systems Engineer who will assist the Senior Systems Adminstrator with day to day and long term projects.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Oversee the day-to-day IT infrastructure with a focus on continuous service improvement
- Manage VMware hosts and server environments
- Maintain Storage Networks
- Provide third level Windows and Mac OS end user support
- Manage and improve endpoint management for Mac and Windows systems
- Configuration and ongoing management of O365 and Azure environments
- Monitor and maintain the daily backup, replication and archiving
- Maintain, monitor and test Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans
- Monitor and maintain all server and desktop patching, updates, virus definitions, inventory maintenance. and compliance reporting requirements
- And all other assigned tasks
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Proven experience in building, maintaining, and monitoring of infrastructure components and services (AD, DNS, DHCP, VMware, SAN, LAN, WAN, WLAN, SCCM, WSUS)
- Enterprise software knowledge including but not limited to Intune, SCCM, Munki, JAMF, LANDesk and CommVault
- Solid experience with VMware and storage area networks
- Solid knowledge in Networking and Unified Communications
- Solid experience with SAN and NAS, Dell EqualLogic a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude and likes to play well with others
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar
Experience: 4+ years of experience in system administration and advanced desktop support, advertising agency a plus
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.