Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Entry Level, Non-Exempt from Overtime
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team. This person will support approximately two SVPs and two Partners.
We have a fast-paced environment made up of the best & brightest and work with the world’s leading clients. We provide a casual work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Deutschers are encouraged to share their unique voices and ideas to ultimately reach success for the client, for Deutsch, and for the individual.
- Performing various administrative duties as requested by the department heads
- Maintaining calendars (coordinating internal and external meetings)
- Diligently checking status of attendees for meetings
- Inputting timesheets on behalf of managers
- Inputting and tracking expense reports
- Preparing for client meetings (booking conference rooms, placing food orders, etc.)
- Booking travel arrangements & prepare travel memo
- Copying, faxing, scanning, mailing
- Minimal reception duties when necessary
- Assisting with errands for department heads when necessary
- Answering questions and helping Creative & Strategy teams if/when necessary
- And any other assigned duties as requested
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (experience with Concur and SAP preferred but not required)
- Experience and/or confidence supporting multiple managers and interacting with all levels of management
- Proactive worker
- Highly effective time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Positive, professional attitude at all times
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.