Senior Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our IT team here at Deutsch.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Provide expert level administration of a Microsoft Windows and Linux server environment across New York and Los Angeles offices.
- Support, innovate, optimize and protect our VMware, File Servers, SAN, NAS, Active Directory, SQL Server, Azure, WAN, and LAN environments.
- Lead a small team of local desktop support professionals that support 800 Mac and PC clients
- Maintain, test and optimize Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Lead our IT compliance and audit efforts related to software updates, AV, encryption, and access.
- You will be intimately involved in the evaluation, testing, and decision making of new technologies for the company.
- Opportunity to learn and innovate every day
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Expert/guru level experience with VMware, Storage Area Networks, MS Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Enterprise software knowledge including but not limited to MS Exchange, MS O365, MS Skype for Business, SEP, LANDesk, SCCM, MDT, JAMF.
- Experience with CommVault or similar enterprise backup and recovery software.
- Specific storage experience with Dell EqualLogic, StorNext, or Hedvig a PLUS
- Proven knowledge and experience in systems monitoring and alerting tools.
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who works well on a team.
- Computer Science degree, or related work experience
- +5 years in Senior Systems Administrator role.
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.