Senior Digital Strategist
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are actively seeking a Senior Digital Strategist who is confident and comfortable leading strategy for digital products, (website, apps), communicating a consistent message with impact across various platforms, (display, social, OLV, search).
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Develop digital strategies and creative briefs that align with the brand, the target audience, and the client’s business objectives
- Lead the briefing process with creative teams
- Articulate consumer insights from data and research to craft action plans focused on getting results
- Be an active leader with a point of view on digital brand behaviors with web sites, applications, design, digital product, etc., both internally and externally
- Facilitate the development of creative ideas from brief to finished product
- Understand consumer behaviors, and relevant trends in the digital space and provide implications for the client’s business and opportunities for the creative team
- Partnering with the agency’s analytics team to monitor the progress of digital campaigns
- Idea architecture: Collaborate with creative, digital production and UX team members to write and present idea platforms and overall communication plans as needed
- Lead the collaboration process between the digital strategy, account, and planning departments -- working as a cohesive unit to set a new bar for the work going out of the agency
- Build relationships with client contacts at all levels to be the voice of the agency in presenting and selling a creative strategy
- And any other assigned tasks
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- A fierce love of the internet, and an active participant in internet culture
- 4+ years in relevant work experience, including at least 2 years immersed within the digital space
- Attested ability to be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on digital strategy efforts
- Experience and expertise working with multi-channel communications
- Ability to perform primary and secondary research to develop or maintain audience personas.
- Ability to craft strong digital strategies independently (including, when necessary: content plans, partnership and influencer programs, multi-year plans for future states)
- Experience developing KPI’s, and working with digital analytics to ensure that campaign goals are being met, and that digital activities were effective
- Strong relationship management skills, and ability to work as a strategic advisor to partners within the organization
- Conversant on all new emerging digital technologies
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to work directly with client and potentially lead the client/agency relationship on all things digital
- Interest and excitement in the consumer financial space a plus, but not required
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.