Assistant Account Executive
Job Title: Assistant Account Executive on PNC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Entry Level
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our Account Management team for a financial client here at Deutsch.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. It’s a different kind of agency. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Gain comprehensive understanding of advertising process, particularly media planning/buying, account planning/research, strategy, and production
- Proficiently write internal/external meeting recaps & emails (i.e., with proper grammar, usage, etc.)
- Maintain organization (i.e., can find a requested document within a few minutes, scheduling)
- Take initiative to learn client's business, monitor industry news, and own competitive analyses
- Manage status documents, maintain timelines, and ensure projects stay on schedule
- Actively manage estimates and client-facing budget tracker
- Regularly interact with clients and respond promptly to all client and internal requests
- Take the lead on production projects as necessary
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Team player
- Inquisitive, eager to learn
- Resourceful, highly self-motivated (“can do” attitude)
- “Sense of urgency” when appropriate
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Confident public speaker and proficient writer
- Interested in account management
- Agency experience a plus
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.