Assistant Account Executive
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our Account Management team for a sneaker client here at Deutsch. Oh, and a major passion for entertainment, fashion, and pop culture. Is that you? Keep reading!...
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Gain comprehensive understanding of advertising process, particularly media planning/buying, account planning/research, strategy, and production
- Proficiently write internal/external meeting recaps & emails (i.e., with proper grammar, usage, etc.)
- Maintain organization (i.e., can find a requested document within a few minutes, scheduling)
- Take initiative to learn client's business, monitor industry news, and own competitive analyses
- Manage status documents, maintain timelines, and ensure projects stay on schedule
- Actively manage estimates and client-facing budget tracker
- Regularly interact with clients and respond promptly to all client and internal requests
- Take the lead on production projects as necessary
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Team player
- Inquisitive, eager to learn
- Resourceful, highly self-motivated (“can do” attitude)
- “Sense of urgency” when appropriate
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Confident public speaker and proficient writer
- Interested in account management
- Agency experience a plus
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.