We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to join our Account Management team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Actively participate in the business/account from an executional and strategic perspective
- Cultivate and strengthen client and Agency relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Primary internal and external contact for daily account management activities
- Communicate with clients to keep all stakeholders informed of project statuses
- Refine the art of “managing up”
- Demonstrate solid verbal and written communication skills in all presentations and correspondence.
- Author presentations, Agency recommendations and POVs
- Run internal meetings (as deemed appropriate by subject matter)
- Spearhead client meetings and seek out additional opportunities to present and represent the Agency
- Flex strategic strengths by evaluating industry and business trends in an effort to maximize the ongoing strategic development of clients’ businesses.
- Ensure all creative work delivers against the creative brief
- Assist planners in the development of the creative brief
- With team, establish advertising objectives and brand strategies
- Identify target segments and associated target insights in conjunction with team and planners
- Assist in the development of marketing and tactical plans
- Provide insights for campaign performance and analysis.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of research methodologies
- Work with team and client to define and set success metrics
- Provide ongoing campaign tracking reports with insightful analysis and implications
- Participation in other projects and activities that will strengthen internal relationships and provide visibility to key decision makers.
- Inquire about new business activities
- Set example by attending all Agency and client events
- Be a key player in Agency initiatives
- Always display demeanor of “Agency Ambassador”
- Own the production process of all integrated tactics and effectively train junior members of the team in all key processes and needs.
- Directly manage all production activities
- Act as key management supervisor of alternate integrated tactics
- Act as Agency representative to address legal concerns and substantiation
- And other assigned tasks.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Digital Background, experience with social content documents + tools.
- Highly organized, with ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Analytical and insightful
- Exhibits confidence and credibility
- Influencer, with a point of view + ability to manage strong personalities
- Decision maker
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: 5+ years of related experience required to work on high visibility account
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.