Digital Account Executive
We are currently accepting applications for an experienced Digital Account Executive in our Los Angeles office.
The Digital Account Executive will be the primary lead on projects for our largest piece of digital business. Working closely with the Digital Account Supervisor, this employee will lead initiatives focused on the evolution, innovation, and maintenance of an enterprise level website, as well as lower-funnel online advertising tactics.
• Play an active, leadership role in day-to-day digital account management and program execution
• Build, maintain and grow positive and productive relationships with client and internal stakeholders
• Thoroughly understand the client’s business/brand, the properties Deutsch LA maintains on behalf of VW (including opportunities/limitations of site structure and data feeds), the competitive environment, and industry trends
• Able to manage a project from development to completion, including schedule creation and management of resources, schedules, and budgets
• Proficiently compose internal and client correspondence (memos, conference reports, emails, etc.) with appropriate professionalism and skill
• Assist other Account Team members in internal management of all interactive development
• Assist in production process (e.g. QA, proposals, schedules, etc.)
• Author updates to internal and client status reports
• Effectively manage project budgets and input into monthly budget/billing reporting
• Assist Account Team in managing post-analysis and data strategy and with Client/Agency correspondence
• Keep supervisor(s) and stakeholders informed of important issues and problems; focusing on providing solutions
• Flawlessly execute Model Year Updates, site/application maintenance, on-site campaign support, digital media creative, and various large-scale initiatives.
• Translate the client’s business requirements into digital project and creative briefs.
• Able to work with a very fast-paced account and adapt to change
• Minimum 3 years of account management experience in an agency environment
o 1+ years experience in a Account Executive role strongly preferred
o 2+ years experience in a digitally-focused role strongly preferred
• Proven track record of account management for digital projects, with focus on website development and/or maintenance
o Meticulous attention to detail, including documentation and record keeping
o References from clients or cross-departmental agency partners are a strong positive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Samples may be requested, as needed
o Availability for limited overnight/multi-day travel to client offices
• Automotive experience preferred
• Ability to understand, summarize, and act upon complex information sets
• At the forefront of knowledge, experience, and passion for all-things digital
• An attention to detail when it comes to reviewing user experience design against the client’s business requirements
• Ability to quickly learn/understand technical components of website architecture
• Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear demonstration of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
• Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams.
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
• Experience using JIRA and Confluence in support of the development process.
• Experience working with large scale content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager.
• Facilitation and negotiation skills
• Ability to assist the team in the creation of proposals and pitch decks.
• Bonus: Experience with digital product development.