You’ve done the banners. You’ve launched sites, made content and pushed apps live without breaking a sweat. Along the way you’ve probably scoped more than a few wild emerging tech projects that never got bought. Now you’re ready for your next challenge.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Flawlessly deliver digital content needs for big brands: some of it will be media (i.e. rich banners), some of it will be social content (i.e. video) the rest will be diverse and always changing (i.e., swag, Snap lenses, voice action/skill scripts).
- Maintain platforms: big CMS driven .coms, enterprise native apps and custom built web experiences.
- The rest will be the cool boundary pushing tech work that is challenging, just within reach of your abilities, hard to execute but totally fulfilling once it is live.
- Support the creative at all times with polite suggestions, innovative partnerships and education about what is possible on platforms.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- 3+ Years Experience. We’re looking for someone that understands the industry and the agency machine—what the departments do, production paperwork, how to present to an ECD, etc.
- Fluent in modern ways of working. You video chat before you ever think about picking up a phone, all your docs are web based and collaborative, you know when to ping and when to email.
- You can hold an informed, opinionated conversation about consumer tech and emerging tech.
- You are eager to try new ways of doing things even if they seem odd or counterintuitive at first.
- You are an adult. You understand what needs to be done and take initiative before you are asked, you are a problem solver, you show up to meetings on time.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.