Job Title: Digital Producer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Mid
We are looking for a Digital Producer to join our Digital Production team here at Deutsch. You’ve done the banners. You’ve launched sites, made content and pushed apps live without breaking a sweat. Along the way you’ve probably scoped more than a few wild emerging tech projects that never got bought. Now you’re ready for your next challenge.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. It’s a different kind of agency. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- 50% of your time will be spent managing a large web platform. You’ll be in charge of updates based on a content calendar, localization needs, technical evolution, QA and more.
- Think of this platform as your very own Series B funded (or better) startup. You’ll be client facing. You’ll have a hand in strategy and creative decisions. You’ll have all the autonomy you want and coaching when you need it. And “with great power comes great responsibility”... the metrics will be your report card.
- 50% of your time will be spent on other stuff. Some of it will be media (i.e. banners). Some of it will be platform site work. And some of it will be the cool boundary pushing tech work that is challenging and totally fulfilling once it is live.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- 3+ Years Experience. We’re looking for someone that understands the industry and the agency machine—what the departments do, production paperwork, how to present to an ECD, etc.
- Fluent in modern ways of working. You video chat before you ever think about picking up a phone, all your docs are web based and collaborative, you know when to ping and when to email.
- You can hold an informed, opinionated conversation about consumer tech and emerging tech.
- You are eager to try new ways of doing things even if they seem odd or counterintuitive at first.
- You are an adult. You understand what needs to be done and take initiative before you are asked, you are a problem solver, you show up to meetings on time.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.