Job Title: Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Junior Level, Exempt from Overtime
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Account Management team here at Deutsch! We have a fast-paced environment made up of the best & brightest and work with the world’s leading clients. We provide a casual work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Deutschers are encouraged to share their unique voices and ideas to ultimately reach success for the client, for Deutsch, and for the individual.
- Confident in managing the production and launch of multiple campaigns at one time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access Keynote
- Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for Agency and Clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
- Must have the right positive attitude. We are lucky to work in a really fun business with diverse products and we have great clients who are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers who show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling.
- Holds thorough understanding of print, OOH, and broadcast production (including demonstrated anticipation of what can go wrong) as well as digital production (banners, websites, mobile)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Account Management experience
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients
- Support Account Planning and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
- Collaboratively manage creative teams, kick-off projects and convey Client feedback
- Work to develop/help refine client presentations
- Work with Account Supervisor/Account Director to present to Clients and lead both internal and client meetings with confidence
- Exhibit solid writing skills. Summarize news/trade articles for team and send POVs to Client where appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
- Oversee estimates/billing
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.