We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
Deutsch is looking for an IT intern with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision. This is a paid position with the option to be either full-time or part-time.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions
- Support Mac & PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software
- Perform minor repairs to equipment
- Identify and report system issues to vendors
- Monitor and test resolution of those issues sent to vendors
- Monitor antivirus software and updates
- Monitor systems and procedures to ensure data security
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- Experience with macOS and Windows 10 in a technical support environment
- Experience supporting recent versions of Adobe Creative Cloud suite and Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with JAMF, SCCM, MDT, or Intune is a plus
- Knowledge of the PC industry’s current and emerging technology trends and direction, as well as a keen interest in computer-based information systems and technology
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- The ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.