Paid Social Manager
Job Title: Paid Social Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Manager Level
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our Paid Social team here at Deutsch! The Paid Social Manager will be working primarily on our finance account, with opportunity to work across other clients as well.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. It’s a different kind of agency. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Manages and executes social buys and campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Oversees an assistant that will help execute and monitor/maintain all paid social media buys
- Helps develop paid social media strategies for clients
- Collaborates with digital media planning, account, and digital strategy teams for campaign recommendations, monitor day-to-day activity, and analyze performance to make optimization recommendations
- Helps manage agency relationship with Paid Social software, Unified
- Helps manage agency relationship with partner reps (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat)
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Experience communicating with clients
- Experience managing at least one person
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, seven figure budgets
- Expert in Excel, strong in PowerPoint and other Office Products
- Experience with technical issues, such as campaign tagging, Q/A, and troubleshooting any/all issues
- Experience with PMD solutions such as Brand Networks, Unified, 4C, etc. is a plus
- Experience working with pixels on social platforms
- Strategically oriented and collaborative
- Results-driven with an analytical mindset
- Creative problem-solver
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Agency experience preferred
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.