We’re growing and doing some amazing work with analytics and looking to build out our Data Strategy team, we need exceptional people who understand the science and creativity live and breathe together. We’re looking for people that can throw down and get their hands dirty with data and then help our client develop the very best strategy to win day in and day out against the competition. Is that you?
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for data collection, analysis, and reporting projects across multiple clients. An ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in data strategy or analytics at a Fortune 500 company, advertising agency, or high technology company.
• Gathering business requirements and determining the right KPIs based on initiative and campaign goals
• Creating tracking manifests for analytics tags and working closely with developers during implementation phase of the project
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and data deep-dives to identify key trends & opportunities.
• Develop, monitor and report daily, weekly and monthly reports and dashboards, including calling out trends, highlighting insights derived from the data & analytics
• Coordination with digital media team with campaign implementation, projections, tracking and optimizations
• Bachelor's degree (majors in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred)
• Strong communication skills - able to clearly communicate and present findings & recommendations to team members and senior management
• 1-2 years of experience with Google Analytics, and Adobe Analytics
• 1-2 years of experience with Tableau
• 2-3 years of experience with Excel including knowledge of advanced functions and pivot tables.
• Solid knowledge of Statistics