Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Entry-Level
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This person will support approximately thirteen heads of department.
There’s a different energy flow here at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. It’s a different kind of agency. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
WHAT YOU'D DO
- Performing various administrative duties as requested by the department heads
- Maintaining calendars (coordinating internal and external meetings)
- Inputting timesheets on behalf of managers
- Inputting and tracking expense reports
- Preparing for client meetings (booking conference rooms, placing food orders, etc.)
- Booking travel arrangements
- Copying, faxing, scanning, mailing
- Minimal reception duties when necessary
- Assisting with errands for department heads when necessary
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (experience with Concur and SAP preferred but not required)
- Experience and/or confidence supporting multiple managers and interacting with all levels of management
- Highly effective time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Positive, professional attitude at all times
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.