Job Title: Data Strategist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Entry-Level, Non-Exempt from Overtime
We are looking for a Data Strategist to join our Data Strategy Department team here at Deutsch!
We have a fast-paced environment made up of the best & brightest and work with the world’s leading clients. We provide a casual work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Deutschers are encouraged to share their unique voices and ideas to ultimately reach success for the client, for Deutsch, and for the individual.
• 1-2 years experience
• Some business experience in marketing, advertising, sales, or financial analysis preferred
• Basic understanding of CRM, Direct / Database Marketing, Digital & Social Marketing and related analytics.
• Exposure to some of the following: business metrics reporting, web analytics, campaign analysis, financial calculations (ROI), customer valuation, relational databases, etc.
• Strong analytics skills – likes numbers and using data to solve business problems
• Strong business communications (written and verbal)
• Exposure to reporting tools (Tableau, Advanced Excel, Facebook/Twitter Insights, Google Analytics, etc.), social listening tools (NetBase, Crimson Hexagon), database software (Access, SQL), sales/marketing technology solutions, and/or analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, Python)
• Advanced PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Detail-oriented, dedicated, collaborative, curious, quick learner, thorough, good judgement (analysis and client situations).
Education: BS/BA in economics, business (finance/marketing/accounting), sociology, psychology, biology, math, stats, computer science, etc.
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.