We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Client management and facilitation of work through reviews
- Ownership of status meetings, review meetings (including assembling decks), and recaps
- Evaluation of strategy and creative in internal reviews
- Management of workflow processes across all production
- Facilitate work through IPG partner agencies
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients
- Support account planning and creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
- Collaboratively manage creative teams, kick-off projects and convey client feedback
- Work to develop/help refine client presentations
- Work with account supervisor/account director to present to clients and lead both internal and client meetings with confidence
- Exhibit solid writing skills. Summarize market trends for team and send POVs to client where appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
- Oversee estimates/billing
- And any other assigned tasks
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Confident in managing the production and launch of multiple campaigns at one time
- Strong computer skills
- Proven experience in influencing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for agency and clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
- Must have the right positive attitude. We are lucky to work in a really fun business with diverse products and we have great clients who are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers who show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling.
- Solid understanding of integrated production
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Experience: Minimum of 1-2+ years of Account Management experience
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.