Associate Broadcast Traffic Manager
We currently have an opening for an Assistant Broadcast Traffic Manager to work with our Integrated Production team to manage an important aspect of commercial production.
· Assigning ISCI codes, trafficking through to stations to meet deadlines for flight dates.
· Providing dub and ship costs for distribution.
· Maintaining accurate records and files of all trafficking.
· Working closely with account management and producers to track production schedules to
ensure that deadlines are met.
· Attending the status meetings with agency team.
· Handling all network and legal clearance for your assigned account(s).
· Preparing and providing talent residual reports to Business Affairs.
· Maintaining traffic budgets for your account(s); estimating, writing POs, and balancing of those jobs on a monthly basis.
· Back up and cover other team members as needed.
· 1-2 years prior work experience in Broadcast Traffic at an ad agency or media agency.
· Must be detail oriented and a big picture thinker. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask, be proactive, and have plenty of common sense and smarts.
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and a strong desire to quickly learn all broadcast trafficking systems. Working knowledge of Spectra/MBox/Donovan a plus.