Jr. Business Analyst
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst to join our Finance team here at Deutsch advertising agency.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Work closely with account teams to prepare quarterly client reconciliations
- Assist in creating client staff plans for all scopes of work
- Monitor and analyze accounts to ensure accounts remain profitable
- Prepare monthly client time reports to be reviewed with account teams
- Track and analyze actual hours vs budgeted hours
- Maintain job roll up for all scopes of work
- Assist with time compliance and maintenance
- Coordinate with multiple departments
- Assist with ad hoc projects and reporting
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical background
- Dedicated team player who can also work independently
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work
- Juggle multiple deadlines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We don’t work in silos. We thrive on collaboration, both internally and externally.
- We’re forward-thinking and always looking to learn - from our peers, from the competitors, and from our clients.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
Education: BS in Accounting or Finance
Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.