Senior Social Strategist
Deutsch LA is looking for a Senior Social Strategist to create award winning work for one of our biggest clients. In a nutshell, this role has the opportunity to create
differentiated social strategies and campaigns that persuade both clients and consumers, while shaping our POV on how this brand shows up in culture.
This position is a great opportunity for someone with a deep understanding of social, culture, and an ability to think both strategically and creatively/executionally. This role will work in close partnership with clients, creatives, and leadership at Deutsch.
Our next Senior Strategist should be a persuasive thinker and storyteller who is constantly pushing our social POV forward and strives to become a thought leader for our clients. This position will oversee and partner with a community manager.
● Help define our approach to social in 2021, including:
○ Brand role & voice on social
○ Conversations we want to fuel
○ Communities we want to participate in, including influencer relationships
○ Approach to real-time opportunities
○ CM processes (evergreen vs. campaign work)
● Content and community management
○ Own briefs and support creative development for always-on content
○ Lead client reviews as needed
○ Own social campaign brief
○ Manage influencer outreach (in partnership with account and business affairs)
○ Support creative development
○ Own executional strategy & support roll-out
● Real time content
○ Own POVs and partner with social team to capitalize on reactive opportunities
Expectations (first 6 months):
This Strategist will be key in defining the next stage of growth for our client on social.
Some areas where we expect this role to demonstrate meaningful impact include:
- Strengthen relationships between thebrand and key fan communities/influencers
● Help client react to social more quickly and effectively to social opportunities
● Increase frequency of conversation-generating, headline worthy social work