Paid Social Assistant
We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for a Paid Social Assistant to join our Media team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Build out campaigns in Ads Manager platforms across various social platforms
- Monitor social campagins daily across multiple campaigns and lines of business
- Manage campaign pacing and performance against benchmarks for clients and make optimization recommendations when needed
- Assist in development of Paid Social Media buying strategies for specific channels. This will involve: thorough understanding of social platforms, researching client service and product offerings, and building/refining audience targets
- Manage large budgets across lines of business and track social spending to assure we are on budget
- Handle invoices across social platforms
- Publish content across social channels (dark, promoted/published, organic)
- Stay on top of platform updates (checking social news, platform blogs, etc.) to help keep the team and clients up to speed
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Advertising agency internship experience (social media buying internship preferred)
- Familiarity of social media advertising and Facebook ads manager (ideally Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest as well)
- Ability to demonstrate critical and analytical thinking
- Basic knowledge of Excel and formulas
- Passion for social media
- A drive to learn and use information to innovate
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and work independently
- An interest in advertising for financial services
- Familiarity of social content publishing tools, i.e. Sprinklr is a plus
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.