The account coordinator is an entry-level position that is responsible for helping service the account team and client.
- To oversee and assist with the production of project materials from beginning to end, including creative briefs, studio work and obtaining final approval (includes mail. television, print and other small projects).
- To assist with accounting/production issues by creating Purchase Orders and aiding in the collection of budget materials.
- Follow-up on client billing issues.
- Keep up contact with all disciplines of the account in order to update ongoing documents such as the status report and the yearly advertising plan.
- Liaison with other departments within the agency to keep apprised on all account issues.
- To assist in the creation of competitive analysis by:
- Collecting and storing competitive advertising materials and keeping them updated and easily accessible to the team
- Collecting and analyzing research data
- Editing and preparing presentation materials
- Maintaining sample file
- To keep up on correspondence with any clients or contacts regarding pending issues such as legal or talent issues.
- Organize and store all past and present campaign materials and props
- Manage client billing binder
- Work with traffic to manage revisions, approvals, client and account team copies
- Maintain current copies of all work that comes out of the studio
- Monitor production schedules to make sure that client and agency are on course
- Update all meeting/project boards
- Attend meetings with the client – where appropriate
- When necessary, help coordinate client meetings
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in Account Management
- Strong attention to detail and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Please check all the fields and try again.