We’re Deutsch and we’re here to build the neverbefore.
The neverbefore is what we’re building for each and every client, project and challenge. It’s the big idea we haven’t thought of yet. It’s what writers want to write, coders want to code, and makers want to make. Yeah, the neverbefore is something we made up but it’s also incredibly real. The neverbefore catapults businesses, takes the competition by surprise, and racks up results. When you work with us, you’ll feel it, explore it, help design and build it. Let’s build the neverbefore.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Account Management team here at Deutsch!
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Establish and maintain a positive, collaborative relationship with clients
- Collaboratively partner with creative teams, kick-off projects and convey Client feedback
- Be a know-it-all on your lines of business, to be the team resource…with a deep understanding of the client’s offerings, competitive products and messaging, and staying current on the latest news
- Support Account Planning and Creative teams during campaign developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
- Develop/help refine client presentations
- Working with Account Supervisor/Account Director, lead calls and presentations both internally and with clients with confidence
- Summarize news/trade articles for team and share POVs to Client where appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
- Oversee estimates/billing
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Confident in managing the production and launch of multiple campaigns at one time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access Keynote
- Solid writing skills
- Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for Agency and Clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
- Must have the right positive attitude. We are lucky to work in a really fun business with diverse products and we have great clients who are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers who show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling.
- Holds thorough understanding of print, OOH, and broadcast production (including demonstrated anticipation of what can go wrong) as well as digital production (banners, websites, mobile). CRM experience a plus.
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We don’t work in silos. We thrive on collaboration, both internally and externally.
- We’re forward-thinking and always looking to learn - from our peers, from the competitors, and from our clients.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of Account Management experience
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.