Senior Digital Producer
Deutsch LA is seeking a highly knowledgeable and inventive Senior Digital Producer who knows how to make the seemingly impossible happen. Candidate must be passionate about the space from Web to social to gaming to mobile and content. This person must also be creative, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced and creative environment. Work experience at a reputable agency, technology company, or on the client-side is a must.
As a Senior Digital Producer, you will be responsible for end-to-end project leadership of any number of digital media initiatives, which will include: large-scale digital advertising campaigns, social and mobile application development, complex website development, and website redesigns and maintenance.
• Is a creative partner. Fosters and supports multiple creative teams and employs the most innovative production methods.
• Is a high-impact team leader capable of motivating, directing, and inspiring cross-functional project teams and mentoring a team of producers.
• Is business-minded. Ensures projects are met on time and on budget. And, has a genuine interest in helping their clients achieve their marketing goals and has an awareness of the overall business needs.
• Is enthusiastic and willing to take on all types of digital projects. No scope is too small; from large-scale 360 integrated campaign initiatives to emails and online paid media.
• Is detailed-oriented and takes pride in their work from writing scopes of work, to publishing status reports to ensuring that creative decks are proofread; every detail matters.
• Loves process. Is effective in improving and implementing new processes and can effectively communicate roles & responsibilities.
• Lives digital. Has a pulse on trending digital platforms and familiar with loyalty programs and best-in-class CRM.
• Can speak tech. Has an understanding and appetite for learning about new technologies, platforms, and frameworks (HTML5, CSS, .NET, PHP, APIs).
• Geeks out on content management systems and is effective in managing the workflow form client request to asset creation to implementation.
• Is a strong communicator and can effectively bridge the gap between digital production partners and marketing client/s.
• Holds a gold medal in Project Management Olympics. Is proficient in tools and methods to manage workflow and process (MS Project, FastTrack, Basecamp and Jira.)
• Understands agile development methodologies and activities including scrums, daily standups, sprint planning, sprint review, backlog grooming and feature prioritization.
• Understands the value of DevOps including, infrastructure design, versioning control, continuous integration, release automation and monitoring.
• Loves data. Values and appreciates analytics tagging, tracking and reporting.
• Has considered naming their first born Jira. Works with the QA Director to develop use cases and test scripts. And, is familiar with ADA compliance and web development best practices.
• Is more than just technically savvy. Has experience in video production and producing social media content.
• Is solutions-oriented. Must be a skilled problem-solver and can think on their feet but isn’t afraid to ask for time to come up with the best solution.
• Builds relationships. Should have extensive knowledge of and amicable relationships with leading-edge development partners and has a proven track record for cultivating relationships across departments.
• Extremely organized project leader
• Prior experience in a creative or agency environment
• Creative minded, technology obsessed
• 5+ years of experience leading large-scale integrated and digital projects (budgets ranging from $200,000 to $1,000,000) on national accounts
• Industry award recognized
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree