The Deutsch Project Management team is a highly-respected, well-oiled machine that sits within the Creative Department. The PM’s facilitate the development of creative work, managing resources, teams and budgets allowing team members in each of the departments to focus on their tasks/roles. They coordinate people, departments and information, and gain approvals internally. We’re looking for an organized, passionate person to join our group of hardworking, unflappable Project Managers.
· Create and manage project timelines
· Manage multiple projects/campaigns across brands from initiation through implementation and deployment
· Drive projects to ensure progress per tight timelines
· Ensure projects stay on track, flagging issues when necessary
· Monitor creative teams to ensure work product is being developed on time and per deliverables outlined in brief
· Act as the glue between account management, creative, studio, and production.
· Prepare for and produce materials for client presentations
· Assist Creative Management with Creative resource needs per project requirements and scope allocation
· A Team Player
· Highly self-motivated (“Can Do” attitude)
· Can demonstrate a “Sense of urgency” when appropriate
· A Straight shooter that is confident and articulate
· Ability to be analytical and insightful
· Ability to solve problems creatively and diplomatically (i.e., offers alternate point of view without condescension)
· Demonstrates assertiveness, when necessary
· Perseverance in the face of adversity (e.g., maintains positive overall attitude)
· Can take Initiative and can independently solve problems
· Is resourceful, and can be respectful and inquisitive enough to make decisions and communicate effectively in high stress situations.
· Demonstrates strong organizational skills
1 year of agency experience